Thread: PayPal???anybody use it??

Post Thanks / Like

Default PayPal???anybody use it??

hiya

im just wondering if any of you use this for buying things online and if its any good??
    Kim xx
    Nina-Tri Colour Girl * Joey-Black & Tan Boy * Phoebe-Blenheim Girl * Holly-Ruby Girl *
    Kira-Black & Tan Girl * Lewi-Black & Tan Charley Boy * Ella-Tri Colour Girl

Post Thanks / Like

We buy stuff for home and work off of eBay, so yes it does make things quicker. We set up an account at our bank just for this kind of transaction. We also have the ability to use a credit card, if we choose. Sandy

Mic Guest

I use my for a few ebay purchases and several auditing and editing clients prefer to pay me via paypal. As long as I get the money, I'm happy. No problems so far.

Post Thanks / Like

I love Paypal. It's quick and easy, and I especially like that the vendors never get ahold of my account or credit card info. I wish all online vendors utilized it, I would never have to go through the trouble of pulling out my credit card. Gosh...how lazy am I??!

My mom always gives me Paypal gift cards for Christmas and birthdays because I do all of my shopping online!
    I love my Wesley, Cody, Zoey & Stewie

Post Thanks / Like

Have used Paypal many years now with no problem.

However, I would advise that you setup a separate account at your bank specific for this purpose, than minimize the amount kept in it relative to your purchases.

Also, instead of connecting a credit card with high limits to it, use a debit card specific to the account you setup. That way, in the remote chance that you are a victim of a hacker or identity theft, you at least minimize your loss.

Just my .02 worth.
    Doggydad to Charley (Blen), Megan (Ruby), Mocha (Pekinese-Shih Tzu mix), Abby (Heinz 57 mix), Hobie (Poodle mix), Bessie (Min-Poodle) Butch (mix) and Snickers at The Bridge.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Good advice on the separate accounts -- I should do that.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

I've used paypal for about 5 years now. I rarely get checks for things i've sold, everyone prefers paypal.
    Its certainly not perfect from a sellers point of view but buying is ok.

You dont even need your own paypal account to pay for things now . On my site you just click buy it now , choose the no account option & paypal takes the payment via your visa card

Post Thanks / Like

I LOVE PAYPAL!

I have used it for about 4 years now! I have never had a problem with it. They handle everything great!
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]We[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum]Love [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]Cicero[/COLOR]![/B]
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]"Suum Cuique"[/COLOR][/B]
    (To Each Thier Own)

Post Thanks / Like

paypal is brill as it gives a sec way of paying online!