• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Introducing Ellie

Jasmine, I had to search to see previous pictures of Ellie. She is a beauty and in a few pictures, she reminds me of my tri puppy, Jolly.

I cannot wait to hear about your trip to pick her up.

oh what a gorgeous little girl!!!!

the 9 week old picture is wonderful---she's so fluffy you just want to grab her and snuggle her.

she's grown up to be quite a lovely lady---i see a bit of mischieviousness (sp???) in those eyes ;)

she will be such a comfort and a gift to you at this time. dogs seem to have a sixth sense when we are hurting. they don't hesitate to interrupt your reading or activities or sleep when things are happy and going well, but they are so gentle and sensitive when you need them to be!

can't wait to hear all about ellie!

best of luck!
:flwr: k

Charleen - thanks for bringing this thread back up! Those pictures are so cute...it was nice to look through them again.

Back