• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My first Puppia harness :o)

Lexie

We had a big weekend. On Friday we received our Puppia harness and we went to the vet for our 3rd round of shots. She weighed 7.5 lbs. The vet said we can go to the park and socialize with other dogs now. :w**h**: I signed her up for puppy classes the same night. We started on Sunday. She seemed to enjoy seeing other people and dogs.

How do I look mom??
360100941_f841acf3d2.jpg

Okay, can we take it off now??
360100944_7f01f2fa2b.jpg

What a cutie pie! What is the puppia harness? Is it for something special, or just an extra comfy harness for leash walking?

She's soooo cute!!

She looks great in purple...one of my favourite colours!! :lol: :lol:

The puppia harness is for use on walks instead of a collar. Most harnesses will work. I like the puppia because of it's weight, material, easy to put on and easy to pop in the washing machine.

She looks adorable in that first picture. Purple is definitely her color. And a bit ticked off in that second picture. The second one made me laugh out loud....what attitude :D

She's beautiful, I love her face. The puppia harness looks great on her. I like them because they make them looked dressed for going out. My guy has a red one which shows up nicely with his black fur.

Dottie the puppia does not put pressure on the neck as a collar does.

Oh yay Im so happy to see purple on a tri I wanted to buy my girl purple since its my favorite color but I was worried it was too dark for her but your baby looks great so now I know I can get one for mine Thanks so much for sharing :D

Cathy T said:
I like the puppia because of it's weight, material, easy to put on and easy to pop in the washing machine.

Pleased to hear that they can be machine washed ....I've just handwashed mine, was a bit scared to chuck into the machine. But I'll have a go next time.

Lexie looks super in the purple, lovely with tri colours. What a beautiful face. Good luck with the walks and puppy class.

I find the puppias are really great when using flexi leads, as if they run to the end of the 8m extension there is no jerk on the neck even if they are at speed. I just could not use flexi leads attached to a collar. I use a conventional lead near roads and the puppia does fine then too.

She is adorable. I love the purple on the tri! Might have to get little Tilly one... :D :*bay:

She looks adorable in the Purple it definetely is her colour.

My boys have tons of Puppia's they are great especially when they are pullers.

I am working on that with Darby, as I have a coupler when I walk them or should I say when Darby walks us. :yikes :yikes :yikes

Linda said:

I am working on that with Darby, as I have a coupler when I walk them or should I say when Darby walks us. :yikes :yikes :yikes

Try a coupler when you have a puller (Amber) and a ladylike princess who'd much rather stay at home, thanks (Holly). The results are...uh.. interesting. I've taken to attaching the flexi to one of those double leads- it makes me feel better as both dogs are then secured to me. Since a while ago I lost consciousness for a few seconds while walking for no reason.. very odd, guy who helped me up thought I was drunk, I think-I've been paranoid. at least this way the dogs are safe.

Make sure the puppia is fitted snugly at the girth, especially if it's loose at the neck. Sometimes they can climb out of them.

Lisa_T said:
Linda said:

Try a coupler when you have a puller (Amber) and a ladylike princess who'd much rather stay at home, thanks (Holly). The results are...uh.. interesting. I've taken to attaching the flexi to one of those double leads- it makes me feel better as both dogs are then secured to me. Since a while ago I lost consciousness for a few seconds while walking for no reason.. very odd, guy who helped me up thought I was drunk, I think-I've been paranoid. at least this way the dogs are safe.

Make sure the puppia is fitted snugly at the girth, especially if it's loose at the neck. Sometimes they can climb out of them.

Lisa

Darby is a terrible puller, I bet between them they could pull a dog sleigh. ;) ;) ;) ;)

So sory to hear that you lost consiousness do you know why.????
Are you okay now. ?????

That is scarey. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Thanks guys. Lexie is a puller that is why I decide to get a Puppia after reading about them on this site. I could not decide between the black and purple but I took a chance with the purple.

The second one made me laugh out loud....what attitude
She does have an attitude at times, a combination of drama queen and diva princess. :roll: I think we have spoiled her. :sl*p:

Thanks for all the info on the puppia! I will definitely be getting one or more for my little Dottie! Machine washable is a GOOD thing! ;)

Ohhhh I've just ordered a purple puppia for Lia!!! They are going to seem sisters!!!

Lexie looks gorgeus in her new harness!! I hope Lia looks as well in hers too!!!

:flwr:

Lexie said:
Thanks guys. Lexie is a puller that is why I decide to get a Puppia after reading about them on this site. I could not decide between the black and purple but I took a chance with the purple.

The second one made me laugh out loud....what attitude
She does have an attitude at times, a combination of drama queen and diva princess. :roll: I think we have spoiled her. :sl*p:

If getting a face like that means spoiling to the point of drama queen and diva - I'm spoiling Kody like crazy. Your puppy's expressions are priceless, I love seeing any/all of your uploads!

Lexie is delicious and that second pic of the p*ssed off face really made me laugh :lol:

Cavs have such attitude don't they? I've never known a breed of dog who huffs and puffs and gives dirty looks like they can :lol:

Back