• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Florida Cav Owners

duncans_ma

I am going to push for a Floridian Cavvy Play Date - who's interested?

I know it is a BIG state but we may be able to pull it off!!

I'd like to, but I am only there part of the week. Might be difficult for me.
Pam

Great idea. We would be interested also.

duncans_ma said:
I know it is a BIG state but we may be able to pull it off!!

Just a suggestion; take a census of all who's interested than pick a location central to those? :drivecar:

At first thought I am thinking maybe in early to mid March. My parents live in St Pete so getting to the center of the state isn't a problem for us.

Wouldn't it be fun to find a dog friendly hotel in Orlando and have a mini-convention!??

I have several friends with cavaliers, as well as a couple of contacts through the CKCS rescue that would probably get involved as well. I have two weddings in early march :yikes (friday the 9th and sat the 10th). I am going to be so hungover that I won't be able to function. :lol: any time other than that weekend in march, I am free :D

I would SO love to come but doubt I would be able to! :( If you guys do decide to do it, please be sure to post or let me know. I might try to pull it off with my busy schedule!

Back