Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: X-Pen

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WoodHaven
    Some cavaliers are natural born monkeys--
    Who posted that picture here of the cavalier hanging off the childproof gate! I love that picture

Post Thanks / Like

I have been thinking of getting rid of the soft sided one I bought to get plastic. Lily is getting to curious about its movements and I think any day now she will figure out if she jumps hard enough it will go over!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, but the farm supply places sell them for less- I paid 48 USD for the last one I purchased. Sandy
    That's a great price! Check used baby stores and Craigslist.com as well--I managed to score one for $25 off there last year. I love that site!
    Jen, Abbey (Tri Cavalier) & Gus (White Min. Schnauzer)

Toronto, Ontario Originally Born In Bonnie Scotland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kody
    Some cavaliers are natural born monkeys--
    Who posted that picture here of the cavalier hanging off the childproof gate! I love that picture
    That was Arthur

Duncans Mom that pic is priceless
    Mom to Daniel, Derrick, David
    Dudley 3 Years Old
    Darby 1 Year Old

Post Thanks / Like

Sam climbed out when he was still with his mum at 6 weeks!
    I don't use an X-pen, we don't have enough space and when we leave we just leave him in the kitchen, there is nothing that can harm him or that he can break or chew on, so that's a good alternative.
    kisses Ester & a licky from Sam

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by "Kody
    Oh boy I hate looking at the expense for the things I know I am not going to use for more than 4-6mths.
    Are you SURE you will never use it after that?? We bring a couple xpens with whenever we go on vacation so the dogs can go in there without us having them on a lead at all times. I would NEVER leave them unattended, but in an xpen they do have a little more freedom. Last summer when we were at the Duluth dog show, I set up a lawn chair inside the xpens on a nice day and read a book while the dogs played inside the pen. None of our puppies or adults have even tried scaling our 30" pens.
    Bruce
    MysticKnight Cavaliers

Post Thanks / Like

Are you SURE you will never use it after that?? We bring a couple xpens with whenever we go on vacation so the dogs can go in there without us having them on a lead at all times. I would NEVER leave them unattended, but in an xpen they do have a little more freedom. Last summer when we were at the Duluth dog show, I set up a lawn chair inside the xpens on a nice day and read a book while the dogs played inside the pen. None of our puppies or adults have even tried scaling our 30" pens.
    oh we never go on vacation - every one post tears for me now! We used to visit my parents country place where our lab had acres and was loose with us present. This time round, I wont let a dog off line in parks etc because I dont trust my training ability to that level to get a dog that behaved! Indoor doggie parks etc will have to do for me! But we have a nice large fenced backyard.

I wanted the smaller height so it could be used again. My daugher away at university has wanted one for her pet fuzzy american rabbit who I tell you thinks he is a dog. By getting the shorter one, she can have it after. I was just worried it would be too small for Kody.

The rabbit litterbox trained himself at 12 wks - out 5hrs a day, never an accident - why cant puppies be this easy