• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A few Dottie pictures!

Dottie

Hello! Dottie is just 10 weeks old! She is my first Cavalier! Here are a few pictures of her, along with my Golden Retriever (Kenny). Kenny is not so sure about Dottie yet ... he sort of runs from her! LOL!

CuteProfile10wks.jpg

CanIRunWithYouKenny.jpg

PlayWithMeKenny.jpg

Checking out a "Kenny-sized" bone:
NotThatIsABone.jpg

GotYourShoeStringsMommy.jpg

Hope you enjoyed!

Yes, it reminds me when Phoebe came first and ran my sister's big dog around the table. Didn't last for long and they are the best of friends now!!

Yes, it reminds me when Phoebe came first and ran my sister's big dog around the table. Didn't last for long and they are the best of friends now!!

Great photos...in the second one, Dottie seems to be trying to walk like Kenny!! :lol:

I see she has a taste for shoelaces...very cute!! :flwr: :flwr:

Dottie wants so badly for Kenny to play with her. She follows him everywhere and he tries so hard to get away from her. He is a very sweet boy ... a rescue of mine from last Fall. I'm sure before long they will be great friends!

It's so cute how he is scared of such a little thing!! :lol: They will be snuggling in no time, I'm sure of it!! ;)

My cavalier is 9 months old. When I brought her home I already had a nine year old Newfoundland. For the first three weeks she did just as Kenny is doing, moving away. Then all of the sudden she just started playing with her. Of course it was a little scary, Scout only weighed about 10-12 lbs and Breeze (newfie) is 140lbs. :yikes

Scouty girl said:
My cavalier is 9 months old. When I brought her home I already had a nine year old Newfoundland. For the first three weeks she did just as Kenny is doing, moving away. Then all of the sudden she just started playing with her. Of course it was a little scary, Scout only weighed about 10-12 lbs and Breeze (newfie) is 140lbs. :yikes

LOL! I think Kenny will end up really loving Dottie. He is such a gentle boy! When we brought him home a few months ago he weighed 85 lbs. ... he has put on quite a bit since then. I'm guessing he is nearer to 100 lbs. now! icon_whistling Daddy likes to feed his boy a bit too much! :roll:

Dottie looks cute chasing Kenny around the house. My sister has a golden and Tucker loves chasing him.

Joanne M said:
Dottie looks cute chasing Kenny around the house. My sister has a golden and Tucker loves chasing him.

Goldens are fabulous dogs! Kenny is a dream! He was abandoned by his family that moved and left him behind. I got him this past Fall and he is such a good boy!

I agree, my sister's golden, Jake is as affectionate as Tucker is. Jake is an old boy of 9 or 10. Tucker is very rambunctious and Jake tolerates him well, he allows Tucker to come into his home and run around like a lunatic.

Back