• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My vocal cavy - :lol:

msunter

Hi All :D

Here's a video I took of our very tired puppy Rio on the couch last night with my parents, he had just come in from the snow, had a bath and was falling asleep. Mum and Dad said he does this alot if they try to move him or speak to him like the way they are in the video.

As you can see we all thought it was hilarious I know of a talkative dog that barks in my family but have never seen one like this groaning in response :lol:

Ah, Cavies wonderful and yet mysterious creatures aren't they ? :roll:

Here's the link

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i114/madmelza/Rio Sunter/?action=view&current=MOV00006.flv

Enjoy :lol:

Melissa :flwr:

That's really cute!

Our Charley used to respond too! Isn't it wonderful?? :lol: :lol:

If only Mary Alice would start doing that...maybe later! ;D

Oh my gosh, at first I kept waiting for the dog to speak and then I realized that the moaning was Rio. He certainly sounds well contented, loved and very relaxed. I can only imagine how loving your parents are to you if they show that much love for Rio. God bless you all.

Let me tell you THAT is an adorable video...
I do not know what I enjoyed more...your puppy's noises (sooo human!) OR you two giggling!

Sweet, sweet video! ;)

Nancy
Teddy and sweet, little Katydid

I just had a fit when I saw this! Riley does the same thing. When she gets really tired, she makes this moaning/honking kind of noise if we try to love on her. It starts off low and then ends in a honking kind of sound. We just adore it and drive her crazy wanting to hear it over and over.

I was so excited to hear another pup making the same sounds!!! How adorable!!!! :)

Back