Thread: Victory is mine!!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Victory is mine!!

I posted a bit about this in the general discussion but I wanted to mention it here, just in case! I found this AMAZING toy at www.helpingudders.com called the "tug-a-jug" . It is the only toy that Wesley and Cody just can't seem to destroy and figure out in 30 seconds. I filled it up with Cheerios 3 days ago and it is still half full. It is driving them nuts because they just can't beat it!!!

Here is the direct link: http://www.helpingudders.com/TugJug.htm

They are going NUTS for the bouncy bone as well: http://www.helpingudders.com/BouncyBones.htm

Enjoy!!
    I love my Wesley, Cody, Zoey & Stewie

Post Thanks / Like

They have some great stuff on that site!
    Cathy
    Loving mom to Jake, Shelby and Micah

Post Thanks / Like

How does this toy work?

I'm trying to find some food related toys for Molly + Bella as they dont play very much but love food. They have plenty of kongs but once the food is gone their interest in the kong goes also
    Casshon

Molly (Blenheim) & Bella (Tri)
    Honey, Cassie & Tiki (Cavalier Angels)

Post Thanks / Like

The tug jug screws off at the bottom and you can fill it with treats, kibble cheerios etc. Just make sure they can fit through the opening of the bottle where the rope comes out. The rope has two knots in it at both ends and when the dog pulls on the rope, the knots cover the hole so the treats can't come out. They have to get the rope at just the right place and tilt the bottle. It's really difficult for those without opposable thumbs . Cody loves this thing, he can see the treats, and smell the treats, but he just can't get to them!!! He is quite determined. The more full the bottle is, the easier it is.
    I love my Wesley, Cody, Zoey & Stewie