• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fingers crossed please!

GusWilson

Took Gus to the vet today to x-ray his left front leg because he is still limping. My vet wants the othepedic surgeon to look at the x-ray before we discuss further but he thought that it is either a strain in the muscle and he will need anti-inflamitories and steroids or that his elbow may have grown together wrong and they would need to perform surgery in the next few months before he is too old for it to do any good. I really hope it is a strain that can be treated! Anyone, ever have problems with elbows?

good luck with the orthopedic consult, i hope it's not a serious condition. how long has he been limping?

Ozzy had a back leg sprain when he was about 3 months old - plenty of rest and a few pills and he was fine, good luck for your little man.

I have no experience with this problem, but I hope that everything turns out to be easily remedied! :flwr:

Back