• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The "red thingy" in my pup's pee pee

Lisa_T said:
Karlin said:
Some seem to do a lot of fussing over their penis, some just show it now and then. Just like men generally...

:rotfl:

I am not going to ask. I am not going to ask.. but Karlin!!!!! :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

:lol: ditto :lol:

i used to be glad i had female dogs because i could live without the....lipstick. when i got zack, i was like, ok, no big deal, just part of his beauty.

my daughter, lisa, didn't have much experience with dogs unlike me growing up. she has her first dog now, at age 23, and it's a girl cavalier, belle. lisa has only had a few visits with us since getting belle because they live pretty far away. the other night they were here visiting and all of a sudden i heard Lisa say "WHAT'S THAT!!!" with a certain look of :yikes: . :lol: I looked to see what she was talking about and , you guessed it--the red rocket of Zack. I rarely see one, especiallly since the Neuter, but he was playing vgorously with with Belle, so that explained the phenomenon--there were a few incidents of humping as well.

I had to explain the facts of dog life to my child. She was reassured after the explanation, but i have to admit, to the uninitiated, it can look like some kind of bizarre wound--if you're not prepared for it.

LOL! I needed a good laugh, this was a fun read! Bentley must be a bit shy, he doesn't show his off all that much. LOL!

hahaha!!!!!! this thread has me in fits! :lol: :lol: Milo's shows quite regularly and the first time i saw it for a second was dumbfounded and screamed "WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT!!!!" and then in registered what it was :roll: ....Monty shows his very rarely... and no definitely did not go away after neutering!

Karlin wrote:

Some seem to do a lot of fussing over their penis, some just show it now and then. Just like men generally...

I am not going to ask. I am not going to ask.. but Karlin!!!!!

Back