• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The "red thingy" in my pup's pee pee

My Wesley

Ok, I can't help it, but the red thing that protrudes just grosses me out. He's only 14 weeks! Isn't he a little young for that?! It's happened three times now and only when he's sitting. I'm wondering if he feels some sensation that makes it happen or something. Does this go away after neutering? Poor pup looks like he did something wrong when it's sticking out. :(

Info?

:lol: :lol:

Nope doesn't go away after neutering.... Kosmo's comes out when he's really excited a LOT. :roll:

Males... ... ... :roll:

It is called the lipstick, I haven't seen Dudleys lipstick for almost 1 1/2 years and I only saw Darby's before he was neutred. I haven't seen it since but that doesn't mean I won't.

Just calm him down and it will go back in.

Oh, the red rocket.

I saw duncan's for the first time in about 6 months two days ago. Arty's is little for adventurous and makes appearances regularly.

:grnyuk:

Once again I am laughing hysterically outloud at work and I am getting funny looks. We either go by "red rocket" or "lipstick" as well. I have never seen Cody's and he is 6 months old. I am just fine with that.

Wesley's is gross and bulgy looking :yuk: But I haven't seen it much since he was nuetered. The only time it comes out is when he is really really excited about something and it COMPLETELY grosses me out!!

Stewie is a little horn dog and his donut bed seems to rub him just right. icon_whistling He always wants to hump the heck out of it when company is over, so we have learned to put it away to avoid a show. :roll: The poor little guy, he used to get "satisfaction" out of that before he was snipped, now he just gets frustrated :lol:

:thnku: :thnku: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm having one of those terrible days and really needed to laugh!!!!!

Our beloved Charleys' was on display whenever he got over excited.

Neutering didn't change a thing.

When I saw the thread, I thought you doggie had a urinary infection...LOL

Thanks again for the laugh....it does relieve stress!! ;D

well i have a girl so :p

But a more useful and helpful comment would be....when your boys get their adult neutered full coat, it will be somewhat veiled compared to other breeds - or so I think?

Zippy said:
:thnku: :thnku: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm having one of those terrible days and really needed to laugh!!!!!

Our beloved Charleys' was on display whenever he got over excited.

Neutering didn't change a thing.

When I saw the thread, I thought you doggie had a urinary infection...LOL

Thanks again for the laugh....it does relieve stress!! ;D

Yes, I too thought infection --there was "red stuff" in his urine. That red thing is a penis. The fuzzy covering is a sheath. Sometimes you guys make me feel ancient. rotfl

:lol: :lol: Okay, you all had me laughing out loud!! Jake's makes an appearance when I'm done grooming him....and when he's in the car. It's so funny.....I'll turn around and look at him in the backseat...there he sits with this goofy look on his face and his "lipstick" sticking out.

Yes, I too thought infection --there was "red stuff" in his urine. That red thing is a penis. The fuzzy covering is a sheath. Sometimes you guys make me feel ancient. rotfl

Thank you Sandy for using the actual correct name for the PENIS! It's not gross or yucky or nasty...it's your dog's penis and it's completely natural. Come on guys, they're DOGS not humans and when they get excited it will protrude sometimes. They're not doing anything wrong or shameful or gross...they're being DOGS. :dogwlk:

Sheesh! ;)

Ok Cathy T, your story took the cake. Oh the little boys in our lives.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

And just because it is natural doesn't mean that we can't have a laugh about it :flwr:

Jaspar has always tended his lovingly to the extent that he should be censored sometimes... :lol:. Never humps things though. Leo's rarely makes an appearance. A friend's lab's pops out in the car whenever they are driving to the park for a walk; her male partner thinks it's great the dog gets so excited that he... well, gets so excited. :lol:

Some seem to do a lot of fussing over their penis, some just show it now and then. Just like men generally...

:rotfl:

The first time I saw Dylan's lipstick he was just sitting facing me. I can't exactly remember how i reacted, probably like this :shock: and the poor fella didn't get up but he turned away so I couldn't see!!! :lol:

Karlin said:
Some seem to do a lot of fussing over their penis, some just show it now and then. Just like men generally...

:rotfl:

I am not going to ask. I am not going to ask.. but Karlin!!!!! :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

This is too funny! I thought it was going to be some medical question. Brady started to get excited at about 4 months old. It doesn't really come out anymore now that his studhood is no longer there.

Back