Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The "red thingy" in my pup's pee pee

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Everytime the camera comes out for Merlin - its soooooo exciting
    Kirsty
    Merlin and Oakleys Mum (Merlin -Male/B&T/5 years, Oakley - Male/Ruby/3.5years)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GudrunTheRed
    ...Come on guys, they're DOGS not humans...

something to be thankful for?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Lisa_T
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlin

Some seem to do a lot of fussing over their penis, some just show it now and then. Just like men generally...

I am not going to ask. I am not going to ask.. but Karlin!!!!!

ditto

Post Thanks / Like

i used to be glad i had female dogs because i could live without the....lipstick. when i got zack, i was like, ok, no big deal, just part of his beauty.

my daughter, lisa, didn't have much experience with dogs unlike me growing up. she has her first dog now, at age 23, and it's a girl cavalier, belle. lisa has only had a few visits with us since getting belle because they live pretty far away. the other night they were here visiting and all of a sudden i heard Lisa say "WHAT'S THAT!!!" with a certain look of : . I looked to see what she was talking about and , you guessed it--the red rocket of Zack. I rarely see one, especiallly since the Neuter, but he was playing vgorously with with Belle, so that explained the phenomenon--there were a few incidents of humping as well.

I had to explain the facts of dog life to my child. She was reassured after the explanation, but i have to admit, to the uninitiated, it can look like some kind of bizarre wound--if you're not prepared for it.

Post Thanks / Like

LOL! I needed a good laugh, this was a fun read! Bentley must be a bit shy, he doesn't show his off all that much. LOL!
    ~Renee, Bailey & Maddie, and RIP my beloved Bentley.

Post Thanks / Like

hahaha!!!!!! this thread has me in fits! Milo's shows quite regularly and the first time i saw it for a second was dumbfounded and screamed "WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT!!!!" and then in registered what it was ....Monty shows his very rarely... and no definitely did not go away after neutering!

Karlin wrote:

Some seem to do a lot of fussing over their penis, some just show it now and then. Just like men generally...
    I am not going to ask. I am not going to ask.. but Karlin!!!!!
    xXNishaXx
    Milo & Monty~ (Males, Blenheims, born 25/11/05 )
    Ally (Daschund - not with me)