• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Idaho cavalier breeder sentenced in federal case

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Be sure to read the latest update:

http://www.cavaliertalk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=4747

I have received unpleasant emails from this woman for months due to posts on information that is *a matter of public record* and not defamatory, that I have here. It is satisfying to know she is now paying for her own electronic monitoring ankle bracelet for the next two months and that the feds will be keeping a watchful eye for the next two years.

One individual worked hard to get her ads pulled from the puppy seller websites but PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS if you are considering buying online -- make sure you are talking to a reputable and legitimate breeder.

Also: PLEASE BE CAUTIOUS in any replies posted publicly. Please no specific comments regarding this person or I will have to lock the thread. If you wish to make *general* comments, go ahead. (y) If you are unsure about posting, please have a look at the Getting Started section on libel and defamatory comments on the internet.

Karlin,

This has been very interesting to read over the months.

I just ran into a woman at Petsmart yesterday, I had Katy with me and she was impressed by Katy's friendly manner as she said her tri was sooo timid around new people. She admitted she bought the one year old over the internet and fell for the line that the puppy came from top lines in Ireland....now she is smarted and better informed.
The week before, I was stopped by another woman who had a cav and was sooo proud that she bought the pup over the internet and had it flown to her at 8m weeks...I just smiled and swallowed hard. She has no idea. I think it is our society...immediate gratification "I want it now."

Electronic monitoring...oh boy!

Regards,
Nancy
Teddy and sweet, little Katydid

Back