• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ellie at 12 weeks

kimberlya

Our beautiful Ellie is just over 12 weeks now. She is having so much fun meeting other (well known and safe) dogs and melting our hearts. She is already 7 pounds, so I think she'll end up being on the larger Cav side. Her dad is 17 pounds. Anyway, I thought I'd share some of my favorites from the past week. :)

My parents' dog is a Welsh Terrier named Max, and he just LOVED Ellie. Here they are playing with her favorite toy, the Loofah Dog. (We stockpiled up on these as they get destroyed quickly. We currently own seven. Ha.) Anyway we were at my parents' house for a weekend and this was their favorite game. Poor Max cried for days after we left!
364676219_ef39153a1b_m.jpg

364676224_17c32c9cfc_m.jpg

I tried to get a good picture of her new collar, but this was the best I could do! Mommy got a lovely Coach gift card for Christmas and where does it go? To a new collar for Miss Ellie... :)

364676234_ef78f67894_m.jpg

For some reason she loves to crawl in our side table and just stand there!
364676228_3039b9d8c7_m.jpg

Gotcha!
364676227_578136ecb4_m.jpg

Finally, her sweet little face looking up at me as she cuddles on my lap. This is what makes all the hard work worth it! :)
364676232_cc1e18e0d0_m.jpg

Ellie is very pretty! I love that look she is giving you ... so full of love for mommy! :flwr:

She's so precious! I remember that toy and your fiance talking about it. Where did you find it? I can't seem to find one for Wesley.

Thanks!

I think we have another pair that was seperated at birth!!! She looks just like my Cody did at that age
BabyCody001.jpg

:l*v: I am quite smitten with little Ellie!!!!

Wesley's Mom: They sell them at Pet Smart. Cody loves his, but it takes him about 3 minutes to rip the head off, unstuff it and spread it all over the house. :lol: It is soooo worth it though, because it is hysterical to watch him run with it in his mouth :D

Thanks! We are smitten with her, too! :) Yeah we got it at PetSmart... It does take her a little longer than 3 minutes!!! :lol: Shannon- If the stores by you are cleaned out, we'll be happy to give you one of our seven. You can even pick your color!!!

Back