• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Up date on Sam

matties mum

:updte: Sam has been here a mouth after the first 3 weeks of going to the vets every week he is happy and learning that he goes out with the others for walks I have at last find some food that they all eat so that makes it better We are going to the vets this week for more tablets and to see if they want to take some of his teeth out at the moment they are not hurting him or dont seems to be I think it might be the food with it being a soft food it is easier for him to eat
Sam1.jpg

Sam

He is such a handsome boy. :) I still have these pills to send over to you too.

He looks Fantastic Aileen--glad to hear the eating thing is coming together.

Oh Aileen he just looks beautiful - thanks so much for offering your home to this little one - you're his saving grace.. ;) ;) He sounds like he's getting along absolutely fabulous. Thanks for posting the pictures - keep em comin! :)

oh he is looking absolutely magnificent! glad everythings going well! :p thanks for the pic...put some more uP!!!!!!

YEAH SAM! You look so happy and loved and I'm very happy you have such a wonderful new home with such loving parents and fursiblings. I wish you many years of life and love in your new forever home!

Be to the vets with Jazzie and Sam the vet is happy with how Sam is and also to pick up some more tablets . Jazzie had his jabs----Aileen and the gang( Jazzie-Barney -Sam)

Good to hear that Sam is coming on so well. Perhaps, like Izzy, he can have his teeth seen to under heavy sedation. Izzy has a grade 6 and has had two lots of extraction under sedation. The advantage is that they can bring them round quickly, should the need arise and you get them back full of life, instead of half asleep.

Back