• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bath time blues!

Fantastic photos! You are really enjoying Ollie - I love that. We have the same toy for Sofee Maire - the orange and green one with tied ribbons coming out of the balls, she loves it. :D
I wish it was warm here to be able to play in the sand and grass. With the windchill today it as -20 F !!!! :yikes Can you believe it! No long walks tonight, just a pee and pooh. Guess there will be a lot of zooming in the house tonight!

Aww thankyou everyone! :D

Wow momay! That must be COLD!!! Today it was around 35 C!! :shock: Which is very hot I can assure you!

wow a great camera! :oops: sorry i just love beautiful pics.. tee hee. ur baby is soooooooo cute! love the one he picked up the ball with a contented face! :lol:

Thanks BabyC! :D Ollie's gone off the ball now, the fussy boy!

I'm very happy with my camera but I really want one of those chunky black cameras with the huge "nose" that take those SUPER clear shots! Lol sorry I'm not that good with technology, but I want one of those cameras! :lol:

Back