• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ollie and Annabell

cavalicious

Ok so for a week or so they were getting on great! Sleeping close to each other and really accepting. Then Ollie decided that "Chase the cat" was his new favourite game!! :roll: His gotten a few swipes on the nose for that one :shock: :lol: Anyway I've been trying to get some good photos of the pair of them togethor but after all these chasies Annabell doesn't like to co-opperate! I managed to get these three though

365047608_a60cc0163f.jpg

365181376_770905a01d.jpg

365264705_677590b262.jpg

And heres a couple of the gorgeous girl on her own

DSC04310.jpg

DSC04300.jpg

DSC04301.jpg

DSC03396.jpg

As a kitten

emblo3.jpg

She is beautiful! I just love their faces in that first picture.

Ollie "come on, let's be friends"
Annabelle "not on your life kid"

Emily you're a very good photographer. I love these pictures. Poor Ollie, he looks like he is trying to get closer and closer to her in every shot they're in together. A few weeks ago, my young nieces begged me to take in a stray cat for one night. I agreed. Poor Tucker, the kitten of about 6 months, totally intimidated him. Everytime Tucker walked by the kitten who was comfortably lounging on Tucker's doggy bed, he got a swat usually with the cat catching his ears or tail. Tucker was afraid of him.

Did you take the black and white photos too? WOW they're fantastic.

Aww thankyou so much Joanne! :wggle: Poor Tucker! Ollie's gotten a couple of swats aswell but nothing bad.

Yup I took the black and white photos too :snap: Don't have enough money for a professional! :thnx: :D

Back