• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Minnie is being spayed today. Update

Claire L

Minnie moo is going in to be spayed this morning. She will also have her nails clipped, tooth extraction, teeth cleaned, ears cleaned, anal glands cleaned and finally, micrp chipped :sl*p:

She has been lick a sticking plaster to me all week so this is going to be very hard for her when I leave her at the Vets :(

Keep us in your thoughts today...

:flwr:

Oh what a lucky Minnie Moo being pampered and prodded :lol: Lol

I'm sure it will all go well, my best wishes to you! :flwr:

Don't worry too much about leaving her, being a cavvy she will probably be treated like a queen!

Thinking of you and Minnie today Claire - don't worry, I'm sure she will be fine - it will be you that has the worry :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Let us know as soon as you hear - we have 16 paws crossed here for you all xxxxx

You are in our thoughts!!! :l*v:

Minnie, have a quick recovery!!

:flwr:

A lot of licks from Lia to Minnie Moo!! And a hug from me to you!

Will be thinking of Minnie and you Claire today. Hope it all goes well and I am sure it will. Keep us posted of how she is doing.

Thinking of you and Minnie hope that the time goes quickly for you both---Aileen and the gang(Jazzie- Barney - Sam)

She'll not know herself when she emerges; a brand new much loved dog. :) Let us know how it goes. :flwr:

Sounds like a Total Makeover! She'll feel better a few days after it's all said and done.

Best wishes for you and Minnie Moo today...... just think of how she will greet you when you pick her up, beats winning money. ;)

Oh Claire!!! Your avatar brought a tear to my eye!! What a wonderful tribute to Rudee poo and sweet Minnie Moo!! I hope all goes well today (I am postive it will) and I can't wait to see more pictures of your precious baby!! :flwr:

Back