• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Minnie is being spayed today. Update

What a lucky lucky gal to have found you as a mommy.

Hope all went well, let us know how she is. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

Crikey. That's quite a treatment list, but better to get it all done... hope she is doing well!

Just seen this Claire hope all went well. If she went to your usual vet she's in good hands!

Hugs to Minnie Moo. Know it will be hard on you to leave her but she is going to feel so much better after!

Love your new avatar with Minnie in Rudee's profile.

I hope everything went well for sweet Minnie Moo and that Mom held up as well! Looking forward to seeing an update!

Kim :flwr:

:D Well! It all went very well. I got her back at three fifteen yesterday and when she saw me ,she wagged her tail :jump:
Spent the whole night minding her. She had water from a bottle and she went out and did two big wees. She slept right through the night and is now just after finishing a bowl of softened kibble. Her teeth are pearly white xxx.

Thanks for all the support :lotsaluv:

:flwr: :hug:

Back