• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

2 sick doggies :(

Poor pups! How awful for all of you! I hope they get over this infection quickly! Yes, I would definitely be calling the kennel and warning / complaining!!! :(

Thank you all so much! mam rang the vet last night and had a good chat with her about the cause of the infection the vet said that because the dogs were in the kennels last week they would have been strssed about not being at home etc therefore this lowered there immune system and they developed the infection. Holly is coming home today she didnt have any more vomittng or diarrhea either did bailey... he is alot brighter today still not back to himself though i think he is missing his siter, il keep you posted... :flwr:

Awww poor babies!! Send them loads of love and get well messages from me and the boys.

I know how much you worry when they are ill its terrible.

i am so happy for u leah, that both ur boys are feeling a lot better, freddie sends his regards :flwr:

Would you send them to that kennel again?

wer're not sure if we'd send them to kennels again, to any keenels not just those 1's because it causes them stress, at this stage me and my mam prob wont be going on hols together again, im 17 next year and im going to spain to walk the camino, so my mam wil be at home with the dogs... in saying that i wouldnt refuse if she was bringing me to new york on a shopping trip!!!

okay, iv good news and bad news, bailey is 100% percent better :):):):) but.... holly isnt she has been at the vet yeeterday and again today, she has been getting sick, she still has a raised temperature, so the vet put her on nuroclav instead of Baytril and gave her an anti-ulcer injection, no more vomiting :xfngr: final diagnosis: both had acute gastroenteritis... vet recommended giving holly some probiotic yogurt to restore her "friendly bacteria" lol!!

happy to hear that bailey is better! hope holly perks up very soon. you poor thing you must be so stressed and upset!

that's interesting about the pro-biotic yogurts. i never heard of giving them to dogs, but it sounds like a great idea after the antibiotics, especially since their poor tummies have already been through so much.

good luck to you and your babies!

k

Glad you're getting to the bottom of it, hope Holly gets better real soon. How is she doing?

:updte:

I am pleased to announce that Lady Holly Bruce Isolde Mohan and Sir Bailey Augustus Mohan are 100% better

:mexwav:
:w**h**:
:*nana:
:jmp2:

Oh no! So sorry to hear both of the babies are poorly..hope they are ok..

All our love
xx

Sorry! I only saw the first part of the listing - serves me right :) So glad to hear they are better - yipee
xx

Back