Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How many puppias do you have??

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, that's the vest harness.

I think it's great for walking Mary Alice, I also like the seatbelt part.

I just wish she wasn't "Houdini", she can/does get out of it, if I leave her in the car and dash into a shop. Takes about 3 seconds......hmmm.

At least she stays in it, if I'm in the car....better than when she was trying to leap around as I drove!!!!!

I think the Buddy Belt is too heavy on her, it's pure leather.

Don't think she's comfy in it either...much prefer the vest harness for walkies.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zippy
    I just wish she wasn't "Houdini"
    I remember that post! You were teasing saying you were going to get some homeless man to take her picture! When you first start here its so hard to remember who is who! I hope kody is not a houdini!

I think the buddy harnesses are really nice looking but way too heavy for a cavalier. While kody is little I just got a nylon harness by lupine for about $10. But once she hits a medium I am going to order a puppia as it seems better to not pull the long hair.

Post Thanks / Like

Spencer has five Puppia's- red, yellow, black, green and light blue. He also has about eight traditional harnesses, with matching collars and leashes. I have a bit of an obsession with buying clothes and accessories for him. I think I bought more things for him last year than I did for my husband.

My name is Whitney and I'm a dog accessory shopaholic.
    Spencer and his mom, Whitney

Post Thanks / Like

We have 3 Puppias (2 in one size and 1 in another) and 2 Dear Dog harnesses.

Cicero also has 2 Coach collars for his tags.

I just like the variety. We will always match!
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]We[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum]Love [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]Cicero[/COLOR]![/B]
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]"Suum Cuique"[/COLOR][/B]
    (To Each Thier Own)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

The purple Puppias are really nice; I might have to buy one myself.

I have two dark blues, one light blue, a red and a camouflage Puppia. So five, between three dogs.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Lily Tansy Libby Mindy
    In memory: Lucy Leo
    Cavalier SM Information site:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

S- yellow
    M- green

He's still in the small. I'd like to get one more in M and one L down the road.
    Mother to...
    Wesley, blenheim
    Daisy, Tricolor
    & two human rugrats!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kody
    Quote Originally Posted by Zippy
    I just wish she wasn't "Houdini"
    I remember that post! You were teasing saying you were going to get some homeless man to take her picture! When you first start here its so hard to remember who is who! I hope kody is not a houdini!

I think the buddy harnesses are really nice looking but way too heavy for a cavalier. While kody is little I just got a nylon harness by lupine for about $10. But once she hits a medium I am going to order a puppia as it seems better to not pull the long hair.
    I think Coco has that same seatbelt harness that Mary Alice has. It's really nice, but she also could get out of it too easily. I ended up buying her another one that fits her better.

Post Thanks / Like

I just have one red medium that I bought for Andrea when she was younger, I would love to get more, but they have stopped selling these harnesses here on Iceland, So I have to get them on the internet I´m just not sure who can ship to Iceland, and I just can´t decide what color I should take
    Grima mommy of two wonderful cavaliers Andrea(blenheim) and Diva (ruby)

-Assa tricolor cavalier waiting at the bridge

Post Thanks / Like

I have three puppias (red, sky blue striped and camoe), then I have three "dear dog" harnesses that look just like puppia's, but with more variety (blue and brown stripe, lime green with red #8 on it, black w/ red #8 ).

Believe me, if there were more types, I would have more!!!
    I love my Wesley, Cody, Zoey & Stewie

Post Thanks / Like

I love my dear dog's! Not that puppias aren't nice (i have a few of those too) but the DD are just so cute!! I like the patterns!
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]We[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum]Love [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]Cicero[/COLOR]![/B]
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]"Suum Cuique"[/COLOR][/B]
    (To Each Thier Own)