• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Wellness Fish and Potato

moniechris

Well, I had been considering switching the boys to this and apparently my local dog food stores made the decision for me. This is the second time that I have had to travel to 3 different places to NOT find what I was looking for, so I made the switch.

Previously they were eating Wellness "Venison and Brown Rice" and I now have them on "White Fish and Potatoes Formula". The boys went nuts for it, and I really want a food that will help their coat. You can really tell that is is made of fish because boy does it stink!!! :yuk: Does anyone use this food and what kind of luck did you have???

If you want to shine up their coats give them a 1/2 tsp of Arctic Vigour once a day.

The omegas in kibble get burned off when they process it.

Either AV or Herring oil is great for their coats. ;D

You can get any of these things from a pet shop.

I have a bag of it - sometimes I add a little to their Evo, and I've been using it as treats. They love it! It does smell a little fishy, but I don't think it smells as bad as bully sticks! Dogs love smelly stuff! :lol:

Back