• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

the joy that animals bring.

mt0382

Last year I let myself get into a very destructive relationship and ended up having to move about 400 miles away short notice. It was awful, but the one thing that made me smile was when Cleo told me in her own way, that she is ready to move and is supportive of me.
I've had Cleo (2year tabby/siamese) and Smokey (2year fat cat) for about 2 years and can not imagine my life without animals!

cleo.jpg
[/img]

Awwh Cleo is so cute and has such a loving look on her face. They are a great support to us aren't they!

Aren't they funny the way that they (a) pick up on our moods and (b) just have to inspect something like an empty box!

I'm the world's worst at unpacking a suitcase after a trip, so I often find the cat inside the suitcase lying on the clothes I've left there. He also loves to chase Wallis out of her bed.

Back