• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

the five fab ..

Andrea&Diva´s mom

Just had to post that picture of the five fab friends :lol: hope you like it ...

Picture%20102.jpg

from left: Simba, Diva, Andrea and Astro ;)
and the horse nam is Aron :D

Andrea is like, mommy can you please take me of I really don´t like it up here :cry*ing: :)

Great photo! Am I safe to assume that that lovely little horse is an Icelandic horse? Poor Andrea does look a bit scared.

GudrunTheRed said:
Great photo! Am I safe to assume that that lovely little horse is an Icelandic horse? Poor Andrea does look a bit scared.

yeah this is the Icelandic horse we have no other breeds here in Iceland ;)

Thanks everyone :D

I look so forward to your picture posts, they are always spectacular. That is an amazing photo. I've never seen an Icelandic horse before, they must be descended from unicorns, because that is what it looks like. What a wonderful place to grow up.

Wow....that is such a cool horse. Of course the puppies are cute and so well behaved too considering where their laying :shock:

GREAT pic! :flwr: :flwr: love the fab 5..cutie pommm.. ! your horse is gorgeous too! she or he ?

Thanks everyone :lol:

BabyC: the horse is a male ;) and my friend own this precious pomm named Simba

found another photo that you might like :D

Picture%20094.jpg

That is reallysweet. How big is the horse? He looks alot like my Pip when she has her winter woolies on.

oh wow lovely pic....i cannot believe theyre all sitting there so calmly!... :shock:

Absolutely classic photos! Well done on getting such a great shot with the dogs and the horse!!!!!

Sooooo cute! :flwr: :D :flwr:

Back