Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Being Stalked!!! need help.........

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie
    You could get another cavalier for company

Thats the only way I got to be able to have a shower.Although they both sit outside the door waiting for me. They follow me everywhere in the house but when I go out they are fine. It's as if they know there's no point in fussing as there's nobody to listen! I know this because sometimes if my son has college late he will be upstairs and they don't know and he said there isn't a peep from them.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the advice folks. I am reluctant to leave her at the moment because she has stitches in but each time hubby is in I'm going to do as Karlin Suggested and let him do the feeding, weeing ,walks etc.
    I love her to bits but it's not good for her to need me so much
    Her howling is hilarious though. I never knew that Cavs could sound so pitiful !! Rudee never ever did anything like that so this is completely new to me. As soon as there's no danger of her stitches bursting -it's going to be New Rules At the moment it's Minnie 3 / Claire 0

Claire
    Once owned by Rudeepoohs
    then rescued by CaraMia and Minnie Moo.
    Missing all my girls every day....

Post Thanks / Like

My Luke is a howler. I stoke the wood furnace before feeding the dogs in the morning. I don't let the dogs in the basement and this morning the fire was completely out. So it took me longer than normal in the basement, getting a fire going. While I was blowing on the fire to get it burning well, I hear Luke start to howl. He was hungry and wanted to know what was taking me so long.
    Charleen and Cav's: Pippin (ruby male), Merry (b&t female), Luke (blenheim male) & Jolly (tri male puppy)