• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Puppy preschool

cavalicious

Hi everybody

Well I attended my first puppy class for the year! It was an owners only lesson (puppies come the next 4 weeks) and we were just given information about dominance, pack leader, biting, discipline, ticks fleas and worms! The vet running it is super nice and is even a fan of raw bones and veggies

Now the other owners....

Well theres a Border Collie called Papiyah. The mum seemed really stressed out and high strung and te 3 kids seemed a bit "moody". The mum didn't talk much all I really know is the poor 4 month old girl spends all her time outside.

The Staffy.... A young couple who seemed very nice and friendly. I don't know that much other than the staffy goes to work everyday with the man and is fed raw bones! He eats pigs ears in an hour and gobbles his food down in minutes! Lol!

Now... the schnoodle! :shock: Apparently HYPER very nippy etc. etc. From what the mum said it sounded like the puppy is having lots of accidents and just being a real trouble. The por thing is probably froma pet shop :(

Everybody was quite impressed with all the information we were getting, it all seemed new to their ears. It wasn't to mine, but I still enjoyed myself its great being around other puppy owners!

I can't wait till next week when all the puppies come! :D I wonder if it would be weird if I took my camera? icon_whistling LOL

Back