• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

help

coconut

oh my god i have just seen that lipstick thing come out of freddies area, he was trying on one of my teddies! help he is only a baby!!!

"Put that penis away" is one of the frequently heard phrases in this house... :rotfl:

Yes, it's a very bittersweet moment the first time your boy humps something.... But be glad it was just a teddy. The first time Kingston decided to "get his hump on," he chose my 6-year-old nephew! Luckily, he's been neutered since then.

The first time harveys lipstick appeared was when we were miles out in the middle of the countryside and we met a lady cavalier whom he obviously was very taken to. It came out so far it nearly reached the ground and thats where it stayed. After what seemed an age he started whimpering with pain and laid down eventually I rung the vet on my mobile and they told me to try and talk calmly to him. It took about 1/4 hour but it did go back. We took him to the vet who said sometimes if it stays out to long it can be quite harmful. The next day we had him neutered he was 7 months. When they examined him whilst operating they found his penis and glands were to large for his size. Fortunately since neutering we have never seen it since. I must admit it is not one of my fondest memories.

Back