• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Need some help convincing...UPDATE!!!!

Great news!! Wahoo! Can't wait to hear the updates on a new pup.

And yes, men are uncomplicated :lol: . I suspect we got a "yes" the same way. :lol: :lol:

Can't wait to see pictures when you find your pup Monica, congratulations :D

Sara, i didn't know you were getting another pup, Faith is a lovely name, have I missed out on pictures of her?

How exciting!!! My hubby is wonderful too! Can't wait to see who you bring home, and also to hear about Sara and her new little Faith! :flwr:

You think he is sweet with the boys, just wait until you get a little girl! Men are different with girls than they are with boys... It is so sweet!

Stacy: My hubby TOTALLY doesn't want to admit it, but he was BEAMING when I told him about little Zoey coming on Saturday!! :luv: He was so cute trying on nicknames for her. I had a list of names and if he couldn't come up with enough ryhmes for it, that name was off the list!! :lol:

Back