• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Chester has a unique cuddling habit...

GudrunTheRed

Chester sleeps in his crate in the bedroom at night but in the morning after Gabriel has left for work (around 7:30 am) Chester will jump up in the bed with me for our special 10 minutes of cuddle time. He does the same thing every morning and what he does is very sweet and very funny at the same time.

First off, he starts out sitting smack dab in the middle of my chest so he can lick every bit of my face and he does that for about a minute or so. Any more than a minute and I feel like he's licking my epidermis off! Second, he will lean over to his left side and will roll off my chest end up on his back right in the crook of my right arm like he's a little baby. The rolling off the chest is a very deliberate motion and he will then lay there in the crook of my arm belly to the wind for about 10 minutes or so. This morning he even fell back asleep for a few minutes!

Do any of your furbabies have a funny little cuddling routine like this? I think it's the funniest thing ever and none of my friends' dogs do the same roll-off-the-chest-to-rest-in-the-arm-crook thing and I think it's the sweetest thing ever. I love my cuddle bunny!

-Monica

Cody's routine is very similar to Chester's. He will throw himself across my neck or face then lick me to death until I scratch his chest. If I stop, he either starts licking again or paws at my face until I start back up. He looooves to roll on his back and snuggle in my arms like a baby. The only problem is that he is almost 20 pounds so he is more like a toddler!!! :lol:

moniechris said:
The only problem is that he is almost 20 pounds so he is more like a toddler!!! :lol:
I hear ya! Chester is 20 lbs too but I love how he's so solid and doesn't yelp when I squeeze and hug him tight!

Chester loves his mommy! :lol: :lol:

Maybe he'd like a tummy rub while he's on his back....come on Mom!

Charley was a Mommys' boy, I loved it!

They are soooo cute and affectionate. :flwr: :flwr:

I often lie on the sofa with my legs up to support the laptop as I read/surf. Holly has been known to creep underneath.

Back