• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Proudly Announcing Tibby & Wallis

Crittercall

This is my first try at posting pics of my fur babies, hope you all enjoy looking at them as much as I do.

My Darling Tibby

Tibbycrittercall.jpg

My Darling Wallis

Wallis-1.jpg

Thanks for looking. :D :D :D :D

OMG Donna, I did not realize that you had a bleinham and a ruby.
I don't pay attention to the writing at the bottom of your posts.

They are darling, okay now my boys want to come and play with your girls.

Do the Girls just wanna have fun. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Love the border too, finally glad to see them hon. :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks for the nice comments!!

I don't know, Linda. My girls are pretty much the "I'm a Princess and don't do anything" type! I'll talk it up and see if we can get together!

I love the pictures of Tibby and Wallis, they are beautiful. Your new avatar is great too.

Coco's Mom is that a new avatar you've got there too? She looks adorable in that picture.

Your dogs are just adorable! Your ruby looks just like my Katie. I hope we get a chance to see the rest of your sweet crew. I love how you put the pretty flowers around the pictures...made me feel like spring is just around the corner on a day when it will going down to 0 degrees in NJ! :badgrin:

Aw shucks!! You guys are turning my head!

Molly, I sympathize with your weather. No comparison to 0 but it was only 60 when I got up today (it's been being in the 70's) and tonight it feels even colder and raining.

Back