• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New baby on the way!! UPDATE...AGAIN!

moniechris

So I am a firm believer that when things are meant to be, they are meant to be. Everything has fallen into place so perfectly, it is unimaginable. I have been researching breeders for months; it has actually become sort of a hobby of mine. I found this wonderful breeder in South Dakota who does genetic testing for heart, eyes and patella, home raises her babies with her four beautiful children and is just the nicest person in the world. I have spent the last few months ooohing and awwwing over her babies.

When I finally convince the hubby to let me get a new pooch, I thought there would just be no way that she would have anything available now. turns out, she has ONE puppy left: a black and tan female!!!!!! :yikes

So then I was thinking, holy crap! South Dakota!! That is a million miles away and they have been having blizzards!! :( I will have to wait a while to fly her out...NOPE the weather there right now is in the mid 50's-60's!!!

To get down to it, I could have my baby girl by this weekend!!! I am now in a panick because I have nothing pink and frilly waiting for her!!!

Here she is!
fergie2.jpg

fergie1-1.jpg

Oh - the little b&t girl is adorable. Wow - things really did fall in place for you. I hope you have your puppy soon.

Sign from God.
Meant to be.
Destiny.
Kismet.
Luck.
Fate.

Whatever!
Congratulations!

I seriously have been wearing my man down for about 6 months now...all I needed was the "go ahead". I am TOTAL "type A" so when I set my mind to something, I make it happen... I will have to admit though, I really had no idea it would work out this quickly!! It was really meant to be.

*ng*l Her name is Zoey :luv: :lotsaluv: :l*v:

HOLY COW I AM SO JEALOUS!!!

Here I sit waiting and waiting and you could have yours before I have mine!! :yikes :yikes :yikes

She's just adorable!@! Zoey is just precious! I LOVE HER!

Congrats ~ you're funny you're a type A - I must be too. I wasn't even THINKING about getting another one and then Mic posted and within 3 hours I had decided that's what i was doing and nobody was gonna stop me! :lol: :lol:

She is absolutely adorable! The way you've found her is the way I've found each of my four dogs. It was serendipity, I'm sure!

Each of my dogs also has their birthday that coincides with a special date in my life; Ozzy (my Golden) was born on our wedding anniversary, Maggie (Springer) was born on my favorite sis-in-laws birthday, Bentley was born on my late father-in-law's birthday, and Clancy was born on my late dad's birthday.

I do feel as though we were meant to find each other, and maybe that's the way it is with your new baby, too!

Congratulations, and I can't wait to see more pictures of little Zoey! :lotsaluv:

OMG!!! She is just beautiful!! :)

Congrats. Maybe this one will actually be a lap dog who can fit on your lap ;-)

Oh wow.. is she cute or what!!! :lotsaluv:

You are so lucky! :D 3 cavs in my 3 favourite colours (no offence to rubys out there!)

Congrats on the new baby, can't wait to see pics of her at her new home! :p

I dont check the board for 2 days and look what happens!!!!

Oh Monica she is absolutely adorable, I am sooooo jealous, you and Sara have to promise to provide LOTS of pics, I could have a house full of black and tans!!

She is precious :lotsaluv: , keep us updated :flwr:

Oh wow! She's lovely, how nice not to have to wait. So how far do you have to travel to get her? Have a great weekend. :drivecar:

Oh my!!!! Isn't she just the cutest little thing!!! Congratulations!!! It was obviously meant to be. Little Zoey was there waiting for you to claim her!!! It won't take you long to amass a bunch of pretty pink things for your little girl!!! *ng*l :D
Julie and the girls

What a lovely little girl. She is beautiful and I do like the name.
Congratulations!
Pam

Back