• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New baby on the way!! UPDATE...AGAIN!

:flwr: Congratulations! she's beautiful and her name is perfect!!
Think she might look better in yellow though :lol:

:flwr:

It's official! At 9:01pm on Saturday, Jan. 27th, I will be picking her up from Tampa International airport!!!! YAAAAAYYY!!!!

She is adorable. Still believe there's nothing cuter than a tiny B/T puppy- all eyes and ears and expression. Congrats!!!

:yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

you lucky duck!! I have to wait until 11AM on Tuesday January 30th!!

:yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

Oh Monica!!! THAT IS SO GREAT!!!! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: LOVE the name Zoey! :luv: She is precious!

How are the boys taking the news?

Zoey is just a precious doll baby. Congratulations. I have been telling DH that if we ever purchased another cavalier, I would really like to look for a little black and tan female. Can't wait to see additional pics!

NOTICE: Do not post any more pictures of your adorable B/T pup. I can not be held responsible for any theft of said pup if more picture are posted.

;)

I've been telling DH that I think the blank and tans are REALLY cute...

Ok....I really don't think i can take anymore!! Due to freezing cold weather coming on in Saturday....ZOEY WILL BE SHIPPED OUT TOMORROW AND I WILL HAVE HER TOMORROW NIGHT!!! AHHHHHGGGG!! :yikes :yikes :yikes Fate just wants this baby in my arms as soon as possible and so do I!!!!

Wow Monica!!!! :w*w:

When you put your mind to something you really get it done!!!!!

I'm so excited for you, Zoey is beautiful. I can't believe you will have her tomorrow night!

I'm REALLY starting to like black and tans! icon_whistling

Thats has to be the fastest turn around I have ever seen for a puppy. Congrats though and it does seem like fate wants you and Zoey to be together ASAP! Cant wait to see pics of her....tomorrow night!!!

moniechris said:
Ok....I really don't think i can take anymore!! Due to freezing cold weather coming on in Saturday....ZOEY WILL BE SHIPPED OUT TOMORROW AND I WILL HAVE HER TOMORROW NIGHT!!! AHHHHHGGGG!! :yikes :yikes :yikes Fate just wants this baby in my arms as soon as possible and so do I!!!!

That's it! I guess I will have to drive up to see this little angel!! LOL.

You should!!! I really hope that Florida cavie gathering works out!! I want to meet everyone else's babies!! :D

I know I need to think about the FL cav gorup meeting more - i will get to it everyone....but any input is appreciated

Congrats on baby Zoey. She is a real doll. Its amazing what happens when you put your mind to things isnt it? I will happily await photos now i am back on line.

Congratulations on your new baby girl! I love the name Zoe--means "life". I'm sure she'll bring lots of new life to your home, too! :)

She's just delicious! :jmp:

Back