• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New baby on the way!! UPDATE...AGAIN!

I am counting the hours, minutes and seconds, then emailing my hubby every time the clock changes!! I just received confirmation from my breeder, and she is going to call me when Zoey is on the plane!!

:w*w: Monica CONGRATULATIONS!! :)

I am so excited for you. Did you go pink shopping yet!? Do you have everything in order? Poor Kosmo is feeling left out as the new baby is getting EVERYTHING! :yikes

My OH is mad at me for spending too much money on her.. icon_whistling icon_whistling LOL :D

Are you ready?! I am so excited for you - Oh and for me!! :D :D :D

I am not even close to being ready!! I was expecting to have all day Saturday to shop and I had to rush!! I even ordered things for her on Thursday and paid extra for faster shipping so they would be here Saturday morning! Now even that is too late!! :lol:

LOL you're funny

I made a $120 dog.com order, $110 Tiabellas.com order, $60 petco.com order and a $60 barksandcatsco.com order..

I am obsessed! :yikes :yikes

The boys are going to be soo jealous! :lol:

Aren't girls fun!!! I feel like an entire new world of preciousfrilly things have been opened to me!! :D :D Sara, you are a girl after my own heart!! This is going to be so much fun watching Faith and Zoey grow up together, even though they are an entire country apart!! :lol: I am just as excited for you to get Faith!! Do take pictures of her with all of her new goodies

oh of course monica we will both have to post pictures galore!! Is your OH excited?

Mine said this morning " I hope she licks my feet." :grnyuk: :grnyuk: That stuff grosses me right out!

I am getting a doggy hair dryer.. :yikes

How did your boys take the news?

The boys are all hyped up because mommy is all hyped up!! :lol: I have been dancing around the house like a fool and it gets them all excited. I spoke with little Cody last night and told him that even when he is 80 years old (because thats how long I want him to live, please don't tell me otherwise), he will ALWAYS be my baby, even if he is not the baby of the house anymore. I told Wesley and Stewie the same...I think they will be fine.
I overheard my hubby last night laying in bed wrestling with all three of the boys singing "no girls allowed, no girls allowed!!!" :rotfl: Everytime I mention somthing about her, he pretends not to be excited but I see him grinning as he walks away...men!! ;)

oh me too me too!! Mine was like "do whatever you want" but I see him silently grinning when I look the other direction. I know he's going to take 1 look at her and that's gonna be it - I'll be shoved out of the picture! :yikes

So since kosmo is living for at leaset 80 years too we'll have to meet up sometime between now and then! :flwr:

Have fun tonight, Mon!! Only a few more hours! Cuddle your boys tonight for me so they don't feel left out! :hug:

Back