• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Just want to say Hello!

I'm sorry I think I started off wrong. I just want to say Hi, and hope that I can meet some friends that love Cavaliers. Cosmo is my first doggie ever and I'm proud to be his Mommy. So Hello! :wggle:

Welcome! Kosmo is a doll. Love the pic and look forward to getting to know both of you.

Hello and welcome to you and Cosmo. I'm a first time doggy mummy. Isn't it amazing and wonderful and overwhelming at times too!!!

Thanks for the Welcome!

I'm very excited about making some new friends! Cosmo is a little snuggler last night we both feel asleep watching tv together. I never new a dog could be so loveable. I saw the pictures of everyone elses pup and they are so cute! I'v only met one person in my area who also has a cavalier. The dog was a multi-color and a couple years older than Cosmo, they gave us some good advice, you can't just have one.
I'm at work today, so I may not be able to post until later.

Your Cute too

Your puppy is very cute too. He looks very much like my puppy.
In Health I got posts back about neuter or not to neuter.
The people on this site are very nice. Including you too. :p

Welcome. This is definitely a good place to ask a question. Lots of good information and sides to every opinion. Glad to have you here.

Back