Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Darla is the Devil

Post Thanks / Like

Pippin does this to, we always say he should have been in the Exorcist , as when he is like this he gives the weirdest growl ,all deep and scary.
    He frightens the life out of poor gus, we call Pippin the little devil.

He also charges all round the house and up and down the stairs, it lasts about five minutes and then he's back to normal!

Post Thanks / Like

to ozzy pulling down the boys shorts as he passes, that's hilarious. Barb that must be a fun house![/quote]

At the time it wasn't always funny! My boys were in high school then ::sigh:: my house is empty of children now

My house at the time was very small, and Ozzy is quite large (he's a Golden Retriever)... he was SUCH a naughty teenager that I had a couple of in-house trainer consultations because hubby was about to kick him out! It helped wonderfully and Ozzy has grown into a polite adult. We have great memories, though, and the shorts incidents made us all laugh so hard we would almost wee ourselves!

I have to say when the kids are all three home that Ozzy tends to revert back to some of his mischievous ways, and that is quite refreshing![/quote]
    ~not knowing how near the truth is,
    we seek it far away~

Post Thanks / Like

Holly used to go nuts about seven or eight pm. Not quite so often now, thankfully, and Amber doesn't really do it at all. She's hyper when she's not cuddled!
    Holly - 7years
    Amber- 3 years

Post Thanks / Like

Cody does this too!! So does my shih tzu, Stewie, come to think of it...but he really is evil. Stewie turns into the Tazmanion devil and runs around like a crazy dog. Cody is so mouthy that if no one will play with him he will roll around on the couch a growl until someone notices.

What is really funny is that when they get in this mood, they will try to pounce ANYTHING that moves (including the poor cats). One of my kitties has caught on and they charge at her full speed. She just sits there and looks at them like "you guys are a bunch of idiots". It of course is no fun if she doesn't run, so they try the other cat!
    I love my Wesley, Cody, Zoey & Stewie

Post Thanks / Like

Yes!! Mia does the "crazy dog run" just about every night at 9:00 p.m. Isn't that funny?!

Wrigley used to do the same thing when he was a puppy--you could set your watch by his 9:00 "zoomies".
    Denise, Wrigley (Golden-5 Yrs.) and
    Mia Bella (Cavalier-2 Yrs.)

Post Thanks / Like

Thank god i'm not the only one.
    Holly goes mental some evening and will run around the table for ages. Sometimes she'll run, hit a toy on the way round and keep doing this. Then she goes the other way, each time hitting off the toy when passing it. It's hillarous. She also will get a slipper or soft bone and just shake her head with it. It's mental. People just stare at her in disbelief when visiting.
    Y
    Yvonne

Post Thanks / Like

Quincy does exactly the same thing after he has had his dinner and is full of it!! His latest favorite toy is a soft dog that plays "We Wish You a Merry Xmas." when it is squeezed. He puts it in his mouth and then shakes it so hard we are almost convinced Quincy's head is going to fly off. If he is unable to get the song to play on his own, he will then drop it at our feet to get us to do it for him. He also runs around the room "play growling" and attacking his toys. Better than TV any night..............