• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

red gums

Natalie

lady's has red gums and is chewing everything she can get hold off esp puppy kongs and flexible nyabones she will only eat her food when it is softened with warm water. I looked inside her mouth and she doesn't have any loose teeth they look that same as always. Do you think that she has started teeting and will her teeth just fall out? Also how long will it last for will all her teeth come out one after the other or will it stop and start over the next couple of months. Thanks for the advice i am totally clueless.

She is starting to teeth -- they start around 4 months. Just keep giving her plenty to chew on! :)

Just happened to be online! :lol: BTW you often don;t really notice anything actually happening with their teeth while they are teething -- not like kids where they come out and nothing is there for a while. I only saw ONE of Jaspar's teeth on the floor when he was teething. Leo however had some shark teeth so you could see the baby and adult teeth for a bit together.

no shark teeth yet i saw a thread on that the other day sounds painfull do they find it difficult to eat with sharks teeth.

I would just give her ice cubes to chomp on or a frozen towel. If she is in pain, this will help soothe her sore gums . Sometimes if they are really bothering her, she will ne low energy and seem to be really sleepy. Keep the chewies coming and it will soon be over! ;)

Mony had his adult teeth when I got him, but I have tiny canines from Izzy and Joly (don't know whose is whose as they got mixed up). Teddy the piggy, ate all of his.

I have rarely found a baby tooth from any of my dogs - ever. They normally pass through their systems with no problems.

We had bought some different treats for them at C'mas that were homemade and being sold at the vet clinic. The dogs absolutely loved them, but I found one of Tibby's teeth in the bed one night (and she's an adult). The biscuits are so hard that I said no more!

She'll be fine, Mom. Just don't forget about the tooth fairy!

yes the tooth fairy she has more stuff than us and i don't need anymore encouragment to buy her more pressies. I go to pet shop to buy food and end up with armfuls of toys.

I'm beginning to get the idea from you guys that I'm kinda lucky that my Cavaliers think that playing with a toy is below their dignity! :D

Back