• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello

nicksmom

:D

Greetings! I just found this web sight and am so happy to have a Cavalier message board.
I am the mommy of an 11 year rescued mix (Maggie) and a 2 year out Cavalier (Nicholas). I am still learning the ins and outs or the board, but I am happy to meet you all!

Cheers!

Hi welcome to you Maggie and Nick. Glad to have you here. Sit back and enjoy, be prepared to pour over puppy pictures, finding new favorites every time you see a new picture.

Mr. Quincy and I have been reading/lurking on this site for several months. I felt I shouldn't get too involved until I had the avatar in place. Today a wonderful neigbor of ours who is a very knowledgeable MAC user, helped me add Quincy's picture to our email messages. We lost a springer several years ago, and were looking for a smaller dog with many of the same wonderful qualities that are typical of the springer. Our 8 year old granddaughter told us about the cavalier breed, and we began to look for breeders. Long story short we found Quincy, who was the pick of the litter and have never looked back. He is the most lovable, yet spunky adorable dog we could ever imagine. This morning my dh woke up and found him sound asleep under the covers. He also loves to share pillows. Enough said......we love this site, and appreciate everyone's efforts so much. I have learned so much, and know I will continue to do so. Thanks everyone.

Hi Linda. Welcome to you and Mr. Quincy. Why dont you post your own introduction so everyone will come to welcome you under your own thread. This is a wonderful site I hope you enjoy it. Quincy is beautiful.

Thanks for the welcome!

Everyone has such cute babies! This has been a very amazing sight. I stumbled on it to learn about Cav health issues, and loved reading about everyone and seeing all the wonderful pictures.

Andrea

Andrea - so glad you found us. This site is just wonderful. Lots of great people and tons of information. Glad to have you here.

Linda - it's about time you got a picture of that cute little Quincy up :D

Back