Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm going to STAY HOME FULL TIME!

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my goodness your daughter is too adorable for words! Id want to stay at home too!
    Jasmine, mommy to Ellie (tri girl), Griffin, Hunter, & Dexter (kitties)

Ellie is here!!!!

http://elliethecavalier.blogspot.com/

Post Thanks / Like

Hi everyone,

O.K. Seriously, Ive gotten 4 private messages in the last 5 minutes, and two to my direct Email....Id be more than happy to share any info I have with any of you....but Id like to do it all at once....I cleared out my inbox, and Ill send you all a detailed note tomorrow on how exactly what I do, and different avenues to take.

This is world wide marketing, and as some of you have mentioned in reading your notes many of you are very talented and this really is perfect for you.

As I said before, its not rocket science, quite easy actually for supplimental income...however I do know girls that make alot more than I do and really view this as a full time job. They make a very decent living, its just more time invested than I care to do....so I earn a few extra bucks on the side, and paid for hoggie....( Hogan, but we call him Hoggie)

Please know anyone that sends me a P.M. will recieve a note tomorrow, I just need a bit of time to put it together so that it applys to all of you and any assistance I can give I would be happy to . .....
    A Good Attitude is like Kudzu~ It spreads quickly and never stops growing.......

Post Thanks / Like

it's great to stay home. i stayed home until my daughter was 3 1/2, we were poor, i took her shopping for toys at the thrift store, but she didn't know they were less valuable than any other toys. I got my clothes there too. I was in grad school starting when she was 14 months, but was still home most of the time, classes were only a few hours a day, a couple of days a week. she was three when i graduated and i started working part time as a substitute teacher in special ed schools, it was great, i got off at 1 and 2 in the afternoon, depending on the school and the class, they paid $70 a day no matter what time you got off, in 1987. she was in a good preschool, learning to socialize with other kids, she liked it. It was a gradual transition, i started working full time when she was 4, it's been a job with flexible hours and includes some telecommuting.

My mom was home with me until i started school. Then at some point, she went to work as a substitute teacher. She had a teaching credential. I didn't have one, i mean, i had an emergency credential because they were so short of teachers, they were hiring anyone with a bachelors degree who could pass a basic skills test.

i think cavaliers need stay at home moms as much as human children do.

i would love to learn to make some money on ebay. I bought a guitar on ebay once for about $700 and later sold it on ebay for $1300, that was pretty thrilling. but usually i either break even or lose money and feel lucky to get any money at all. I think i don't have the right mind set.

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my... your little girl is such a doll! You absolutely must get a picture of puppy and baby together! That would make such a great photo to hang in the house over a mantle! LOL! Trevor and I already are looking for a photography studio here in Columbus that will work well with dogs for our Christmas photo next year. We send out our "yearly" Christmas update around Thanksgiving.

I, too, am a stay at home momma. With Trevor ending Medical School, it just works great with Cicero coming home and all. It will keep me busy! I don't have any kids yet, so right now... just a stay-at-home-wifey! Lots of pool time for me, I work out 3 days a week, and I (am wierd) love to vacuum and have a super clean house (i have mild ocd with certain things), and shop!! We have 2 great malls that allow dogs, and while Easton doesn't allow dogs, I have my ways... lol!
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]We[/COLOR] [COLOR=plum]Love [/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]Cicero[/COLOR]![/B]
    [B][COLOR=yellowgreen]"Suum Cuique"[/COLOR][/B]
    (To Each Thier Own)

Post Thanks / Like

Great idea to stay home with the kiddies!

They grow up so quickly, you'll be so happy that you were there for the pre-school years.....if you blink, they'll be off to college!

Post Thanks / Like

Congratulations !!!! I am a SAHM too ( since Katrina ) and I am LOVING it !!! I was able to expand TiaBellas and now work from home in my PJ's ! I have a ebay store and need to get busy and put some stuff in there ! I am also starting up a new venue .....The Bed-n-Biscuit ...where I will do in home boarding for a small number of toy dogs only . I am hoping this takes off as it will really help money wise

One thing that SAHM's can do is pet sitting ! I would do that instead of the in home boarding BUT I also care for my 15 month old grandbaby and will soon add grandbaby #2 to my already busy day !

I think its sooooooooooo great to be home for the dogs and also home for your children !!!!