• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

All those black and tans

enchantingdragon

With this huge influx of new black and tan babies recently I think it has soldified in my mind how much I want my next Cavalier after Ellie to be a black and tan. I remember when I first started looking at Cavaliers years ago the solid colors never appealed to me but since I started meeting real Cavaliers at shows and seeing all the members pictures I think its safe to say I have fallen head over heels for those beautiful rich colored Black and Tans. They are simply adorable as puppies and gorgeous as adults. I know I will have to have one one day...just dont tell my Blen loving husband icon_whistling I know he will be pushing hard for that since that was what we were originally going to get as a puppy before Ellie found her way into our home :D

My black/tan cavalier Rocky now at the bridge----Aileen and the gang(Jazzie--Barney--Sam)
collage1.jpg

We had an influx of Ruby babies just before Christmas and now we are having a b&t influx. Ohhhhh how I'd love another one.......... but I want one of each colour....................., buth then I want another b&t.........

I need to quit work and then I could have all colours and double of the colours I already have! :lol:

My next will be a Black and Tan...and this is even with a blenium loving husband....Ive got the blenium covered, and the Ruby Covered....sooo....for me B&T all the way!!!!!!

I think I'd like a tri next ......... or another b&t! or both.......I wonder if can...... talk ...well maybe persuade... welll maybe put the idea in OH mind as though it was his idea.....hmmmmmmm

Back