• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Family Dispute!

moniechris said:
That's a great compromise!! Harts full of Grace is a beautiful name. Hannah Kodee already has such a rich heritage!! :lol:

Oh but I even tried to steal YOUR new puppy's name and tried to convince her of Zoey as when I saw yours I loved it! I also like the name Sassy Linda suggested for Faith, but that got shut down too.

moniechris said:
Jeesh!! First you steal Cody then Zoey!!! I am going to have to watch out for you!!! :lol: ;)
Oh that's so funny! I knew there were a few Cody boys around here, but didnt notice it was one of your boy's names! I was thinking of all the puppy girl talk of late! Yup I do marketing communications - and we are taught creativity can be borrowed and just given a facelift - KODEE was the final choice - the name had a face lift as did my user name!! But still would steal Zoey in a flash if I could get her to agree :) Nah your safe I have been ordered to go out and buy yet another silver name tag with the new spelling... what i do to pacify my girls :roll:

Now all you have to do is change the spelling on your avatar ;) I'm sure by the time that happens, you will have KODEE in your arms and hopefully some new pics of her!! :snap:

I think I like Kody better, but Kodi I like even more. Maybe because my name ends with an "I" but I think it looks more girly. :)

Kodee said:
The breeder named her Hannah, I actually really like it and she looks like it (so I will just whisper it to her)

I like Hannah. Harts Full Of Grace is also lovely.
How about "Gracie?" :)

:flwr: Dorothy

Back