• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Minnie Moo

Claire L

What ya got Mom??
Minnie013.jpg

A Puppia harness for Moi !!
Minnie001.jpg

Let's go walkies!!
Minnie005.jpg

Can ya see me !!
Minnie006.jpg

I'm coming back Mom!!
Minnie007.jpg

:D

She looks absolutely delightful in her new blue Puppia! Please give her a BIG kiss on her muzzlepuff for me please!

Claire, Minnie Moo looks wonderful!! :)

I see your Husband is going walkies too, great idea!

Has it helped at all??

She's a beauty, that's for sure! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

She is so lovely!! Give her snuggles for me Claire!! I hope all went well with her spay. Her puppia os gorgeous against her black coat! I have the same color for Cody and I never even thought to put it on Wesley!! :lol:

Oh my, what a beautiful dog. She is just gorgeous. As you can see, Lily has the pink. I really like the blue also.

It hard to believe that is the same dog! She looks so happy, healthy, shiney and the blue is amazing on a tri!

What lovely photos! She looks just as happy as could be. Love the blue striped Puppia...is that one of the ones that Mic bought and shipped over? It looks fabulous on her!

Minnie Moo ..you look absolutely stunning in your new blue puppia. You look so loved. Congrats on finding the most wonderful forever home :)

Back