• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Where to buy Puppia Harnesses?

Fraggle

Hi, can anybody recommend a good place to source Puppia harnesses in the UK?

Also any ideas on what colour would suit a Ruby? I like the pink flower ones but worry about a potential colour clash :lol:

I have a Ylw one, Camo, Navy, Green, Brown Houndstooth.

I like the green one on my Ruby the best.
He looks like a wee Irish Cav, I also like the ylw, and the houndstooth. :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes :yikes

I will try and post some pics of my Ruby in each colour if you like and that will give you an idea.

I actually think I still like the ylw best. :D :D :D :D

Linda said:
I will try and post some pics of my Ruby in each colour if you like and that will give you an idea.

Thank you all for the advice - thanks that would be lovely Linda :)

Roxanne said:
Hi, I ship to the UK ;)

Hi Roxanne, can I ask how much you charge for shipping to the UK? Also what size do you recommend for a normal size Cavalier as you say that the new harnesses are slightly smaller than the previous ones?

MTIA

Fraggle said:
Linda said:

Thank you all for the advice - thanks that would be lovely Linda :)

Hope this helps you out a little.

BrownHoundstoothPuppia.jpg

Brown Houndstooth

CamoPuppia.jpg

Camo Puppia

GreenPuppia.jpg

Green Puppia

NavyBluePuppia.jpg

Navy Puppia

YlwPuppia.jpg

Yellow Puppia

All of my puppia's for both my boys are a size medium.
The one with the ylw pic, didn't turn out so great.
I will try and take another of him later but he is a little frustrated at me putting them on and not taking him out. :yikes :p ;)

What a good boy Darby is to model for mommie! His expressions are so cute--like he's saying "What in the heck are we doing, Mommie?!?!?"

My favs are the herringbone, navy and yellow. VERY handsome boy!

I got mine on ebay and it was shipped from the us. Including postage I paid about £12.50 much cheaper than buying in the uk. The guy has a shop on ebay called woof and wag with loads of colours available. It arrived in about 5 days.

Back