• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

SHE'S HERE!!! SHE'S HERE!!! PICS GALORE!!

moniechris

Ok guys I have 45 minutes to go until she gets here. Right at this moment her flight is flying over Atlanta, Georgia :D :D :D I am about to EXPLODE so I figured that I would post some pictures of her little set up to take up some time! This is going to be like a photo documentary so be ready for lots of pics!!!

I have a baby crib for her and Wesley is just going nuts because he wants to get inside it so badly!!! :lol: This is where I kept Cody as a pup and I would come home and find that somehow, Wesley managed to jump inside to be with him (and steal his fun new toys)
zoeysfirstnight001.jpg

These are just a few of her goodies, most of them are still in the mail!!
zoeysfirstnight002.jpg

zoeysfirstnight003.jpg

Is she here yet??!!!
zoeysfirstnight005.jpg

More to come soon!!! I am leaving the house in 20 minutes!!!

have fun!!! Good luck!! Take lotsa pictures!!

I love the little crib thing -- so cute.. Faith sounds like she might eat it given the chance though.. :lol: :lol:

Oh I love the photos, it looks like you have a great set-up!! I can just imagine how excited you are!

Oh the excitement is overwhelming, any wonder she is absolutely gorgeous. She make me want a Black and Tan, think I am loosing it between her and Faith.

I am so happy for you, how exciting. :D :D :D :D :D

She really is one gorgeous baby. :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:
No Linda you are at your limit. :( :( :( :(

Oh come On Linda ~ you won't notice another one THAT much more! :flwr: :flwr:

Monica you should be at the airport right now and I bet you're looking at your gorgeous little girl for the first time - man how I wish I were you right now!! I know you're going to be the best mommy in the whole wide world and I am so glad that you were given this opportunity. :) It's going to be so much fun to raise our little 2 girls side by side and I'm really looking forward to it.

I need pictures ASAP. :D

I'm so happy for you, I can't wait to see pictures of the baby! Wow, what a generous and thoughtful mum you are, that's quite a set-up.

Cant wait to see her!! I can feel your excitement and its been such an exciting few days for you! So many of us wait for so long and you got your baby in less than a week you lucky girl! ;)

SHE'S HERE!!!! The little love is sooooo itty bitty!! I can't believe how small she is!! She is like a little mouse! I can tell already that she is going to be a little pistol, which is just how I like them! In the car on the way to the airport, the DH was grumpy and unenthusiastic about the whole thing....until he saw her! At the third red light we got to, he said "Geesh, can I hold her!! You are hogging her already!!!" :lol: :lol: The boys did really well and were so gentle with her. Poor little Zoey was ROYALLY freaked out, but held her own when she had enough. I am so proud of my little lamb! she pottied on the puppy pad and ate a bit, now she is sleeping on my lap. She has to have me in her sight for now, or else she is start crying (honestly it is more like squeaking!!), but I am sure that will pass when she is more settled. Thanks everyone for your encouragement and support! Zoey gives the sweetest little kisses and I wish I could share them with all of you!!! Here is what you have been waiting for: PICS!!!!
zoeysarrival002.jpg

zoeysarrival003.jpg

zoeysarrival004.jpg

zoeysarrival005.jpg

zoeysarrival011.jpg

zoeysarrival010.jpg

zoeysarrival008.jpg

freaky.jpg

More to come!!!!! :D :D :D

Oh my goodness, that's a precious little angle. She is so precious. Makes me want another one so badly. They grow so fast. Enjoy!!!!!! :flwr:

Great news and great pics. Zoey is so cute. THANKS for posting the pictures right away. You must be so busy with your little bundle of joy and we do appreciate you remember your virtual friends.

Oh Lord,

DETOUR NEEDED!! How far is AR from FL!? I might just have to swing by so I can see your little beauty in PERSON! SHe just looks so adorable!! :)

monica you must just be estatic!! I'm so glad you finally have her and everything worked out the way it was supposed to. She's just a doll. My OH is getting that "excited jitterbug" thing on his face now too!! LOL as soon as I told him she probably would be a new "feet licker" he has really started to warm up to the idea! :sl*p:

Glad the boys are doing well with her. ;) Love the pix - keep em comin!

CONGRATS !!! she is soo tiny and cute. makes me want another one.
Keep the photos coming, we never get enough of puppy pics :D

ENJOY!!!!!!!!

Back