• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

SHE'S HERE!!! SHE'S HERE!!! PICS GALORE!!

Monica she is precious! Congrats on the new baby! She looks pretty perfect to me! I hope your first night went well. I would have probably curled up in that crib with her she is so cute! :flwr: :flwr: :flwr: :flwr:

OMG she is a beauty, I love her color, and she has such pretty ears!!
Makes me want about 3 more Cavaliers! One in every color! She really is a gorgeous puppy!

Oh my gosh she is so tiny and adorable. I love your DH Sounds just like mine!! I cant wait to see more pics (Im sure they are coming) of this new baby of yours

She is so cute.... that collars looks huge on her, I am sure that once she settles in the boys will be under her paw..... :yikes

The morning after

So here it is, the morning after. ;)
Sweet Zoey has had quite a day!! A visit to the oh-so-scary-vet, a trip to the beauty shop where she was doted on by every bitty blue haired lady in the place and a romp with my boys.

Actually, the vet was pretty scary...It wasn't my usual vet and I am NEVER going back. There were giant dogs everywhere barking and howling, one escaped from the boarding room (HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN!?) and it just overall was a terrible experience. The vet had never even seen a cavalier before!!! I had to tell him the specifics of the breed and what to look for. :sl*p: She checked out ok, but I will have my vet re-examine her when it comes time for her next shots.

Wesley is having a blast with her! She has been chasing him around the living room for over a half hour. He is amazing and takes such care to be gentle. He would make a great therapy dog...it's like he senses when it's time to be calm. She is very verbal and a growling machine!! Cody is a bit frightened of her (all 4.5 pounds of her!!!), but that will change soon. Here are some more pics!

themorningafter001.jpg

Play time at 5am this morning
themorningafter002.jpg

This is Cody too scared to get on the ground with her! She is 1/4 his size!!
themorningafter003.jpg

themorningafter004.jpg

themorningafter005.jpg

Can't catch me!!
themorningafter007.jpg

I'm gonna getcha!!!
themorningafter008.jpg

Poor Cody! Cavaliers are so vicious (yeah, right) - mine are like him. They'd be on the chair.

I think he'd fit in my pocketbook if I came to see you. I'd have to just check him out for size - but don't check me as I go out the door! He is too cute for words.

oh what a little stunner! you lucky things :D

maybe this is a terrible thing to say, but i think that puppy photos can be much more exciting and AWWWWWWWW-worthy that baby photos.

k

OH man! These are sooooooooooo cute!!! Zoey is SOOOOO cute! Congratulations!
Good to hear she got there safely and you guys are all having fun! I love the set up. It's nice to see that your husband is already turning around! :lol:

That pic of Cody on the chair is priceless. Im sure he'll get used to her soon. :) Love seeing Wesley play with Zoey. Keep the pictures coming. :flwr:

She is adorable :lotsaluv:

Cody acts just like Andrea, when we first got Diva she was so scared with her and just hided behind my legs all the time, but now they do everything together, sleep together, play, togehter and eat together. Cody will soon get more and more friendly whit cute little Zoey ;)

oh she makes me soo badly want a black and tan :l*v:

keep up the photos :snap:

Chris what can I say, those are incredible pictures. I can see her little personality in the beautiful sweet, mischievous face. How is your hubby, has he fallen as deeply in love as you have already? What a champ Wesley is not afraid and being gentle with her. I love the name Zoey. I think of Zoey Deschenel singing "Baby It's Cold Outside" in the movie ELF when I hear that name. Zoey looks like she'll be able to charm Cody down off that chair in no time. Thank you so much for sharing these pictures. I think I can speak for most of us, we've been waiting for these all day.

Oh my what a scary vet that is. Why didnt you go to your usual one?

She is so cute and Im so glad she is getting along with Wesley. Im sure Cody will come around once he sees how much fun the two of them are having :D

Back