Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Faith do you think this is my colour.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

oh poor Darby - what a thing to do to a handsome chap

Kosmo, I'm not surprised your Momma didn't post the photo of you in the harness - I bet you won't ever give Antee Linda kisses again
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Josh always says "It takes a real man to wear pink"
    Lindsay
    Proud mom of Spencer (tri), Izzy (blen), Tilly (tri) and Howie the cava-cat

Post Thanks / Like

Hey ! Pink is *IN* for the Men !!!! Just call them stylish DEf NOT GAY

Post Thanks / Like

I think they look cute. Stylin' and profilin'!!

Bubba has a (pink) t-shirt that says "Real Men Wear Pink". He also does pink shirts to work. A man just has to be secure to wear pink!!
    Critter -
    RIP Wallis, John Robert, Tibby & Pip
    Mom to JoJo, Roxie & Linguini (Cavaliers)
    and my birds Moji (Senegal) and Walter (Blue Front Amazon)

Post Thanks / Like

Sara,
    Coco, although under the weather, wanted to welcome Faith to the city and also tell her that she's got the same chic boots in that same HOT color! She wanted to show them to her on her so she can see them on a girl, not on the goofy boys! (Although she agrees that boys can sometimes pull off pink ) (She says Darby looks pretty good in those boots!)
    She also says that she hopes to meet Faith sometime soon because she's still a little puppy too, and a girl too

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my - I love the Burberry-lined coat!! Where did you get that? My niece dresses her dog all the time (although he isn't a Cav) and she's such a Burberry nut she'd love that!

You're little girl is looking awfully pretty - don't let too many of the boys see or she'll be hanging on the walls of everybody's houses.

Doesn't all that "bling" get heavy on her little neck?
    Critter -

Post Thanks / Like

Oh my - I love the Burberry-lined coat!! Where did you get that? My niece dresses her dog all the time (although he isn't a Cav) and she's such a Burberry nut she'd love that!

You're little girl is looking awfully pretty - don't let too many of the boys see or she'll be hanging on the walls of everybody's houses.

Doesn't all that "bling" get heavy on her little neck?
    Thank you Critter! We think she's a looker too.

Regarding all the tags on her neck- I was worried about the same thing, but she only wore THIS collar with all the tags when we were away from home in Ottawa. I was afraid she'd get away from me. And I only put it on her when she was outside for play or potty, which was a short time. (I added an extra travel tag with the address of where we were staying.) Normally she has 2 tags on it, but I'm going to change that. (I just learned about boomerangtags. )
    For a long time, I only let her wear a light weight nylon collar as I was concerned about the weight of a leather collar.

I got the coat in Toronto, but it's not Burberry! I felt bad buying her a knock-off while Im wearing the coats, shoes, scarves, bags, etc, (I'm a fan too!) but she's almost grown out of it in already. I saw Burberry doggie coats, even a trench, in the boutique in London. The stuff is adorable- I've seen it here too.

Post Thanks / Like

oh Coco's mommy I know someone who might be interested in buying it from you if it's still this winter when she grows out of it..

I LOVE the picture of Coco in her muttluks!! Did you get her size xs? I hope they aren't TOO too big on Faith.. I didn't want to get the itty bitty and have her out of them in like 2 months when they are $40.

So critter, you like this coat huh!?

Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

Stop teasing, Sara, or I'll tell on you (don't know who to tell but it sounds good!)

Yes, love the coat. But I don't believe in FL that my girls could use it. I'll have to google up the Burberry doggie things and find out the size that Skipperdee (niece's dog - any Eloise fans?) wears.
    Critter -