• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Bark

Cathy T

Does anyone subscribe to Bark Magazine? This month's issue has a Cavalier on it's smiley picture page and the King Charles Spaniel print from 1776. Also a page of resolutions and this is my favorite:

Every time you walk through the door and are greeted by loads of hugs and kisses from your dogs-even when you've only stpped out for 2 minutes-resolve never to take for granted their love and attention, because one day they will not be there.

Made me cry!! And hugs the pups.

oh Cathy that's lovely :flwr: :flwr:

it's a wonderful reminder...and sadly very true for us :( :(

I just loved it. Didn't mean to bring anyone down. I get frustrated sometimes with the attention Jake demands (not necessarily Shelby ;) she's not quite as aggressive about getting my attention). It was a good reminder to me to enjoy every day and not take them for granted.

Back