• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tucker's new Avatar

Joanne M

Thank you Emily for the help :) Here's Tucker with Winnie the Pooh right after his limb reattachment. Alas, I do not believe Winnie's going to keep it. The arm has been mangled again, and is now hanging by a thread.

Oh Joanne......He's beautiful!!! You can see his handsome face really well in this new avatar.

It's no glamour shot, but I like it because I think it expresses his devilish personality. The quality of everyone's pictures on this site puts my disposable camera shots to shame. Thanks for noticing his avatar ladies :) I should have another picture for the gallery tomorrow. Bless you Emily :)

I don't have to tell you he's gorgeous; you already know that! I just love his ears.

Poor Pooh. I hate it when my arm hangs by a thread!!

My Girls look down their noses at toys - at least the Cavaliers do. The shihtzu has OCD where her's are concerned. She has 5 and they all have to be on the bed with her at night. That's where they stay all the time.

Since it's 3:30 a.m. FL time I'll look later today for your pix - it's getting to be bedtime here!

Joanne, so cute! I know Maddy is going to love meeting him! You have inspired me to find a new avatar for Maddy.
Pam

Oh now that's better, I couldn't really see what he was like in the first pic. By now everyone should know I LOVE curly ears!!! :luv:

Nice job Joanne and Emily!! That photo of Tucker captures his true B/T mischevious personality. And he has a fabulous coat. WTP can now apply for disability :badgrin: .

he is a beautiful boy and i love his curly ears he has such a shiny coat what shampoo and conditioner do you use ?

Natlie I've been using Pet Silk shampoo and conditioner. The good thing about the shampoo is that it is concentrated and you dilute it with water so it goes a very long way.

Thank you to everyone for all your kind words. You know as a doggy mummy how much I live for these compliments. I know my boy looks like a little grubber, but the truth is, five minutes after he has been professionally groomed, he's mashed himself over every surface until his hair sticks up all over the place. I must ask everyone about something. Tucker's forehead hair always falls over his eyes, and I'm always pushing it back. Yet, in all of your gorgeous photos, I never notice anyones cavs to have the same problem. Does their hair always lay down flat in that area for you?

Oh my gosh, Tucker is so incredibly cute, I love those ears! You must be so proud of your boy!! And what a gorgeous color he is.

Back