• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Tucker's new Avatar

Just saw this thread Joanne! :) It's no problem at all, I'm happy to help, if the end result is pictures of Tucker! He is looking greeeeaaat!!! :D (y)

Thanks everyone for letting me brag about my boy and for your wonderful compliments. My niece Elizabeth was with me most of the weekend and each time we heard the new mail notification sound, she'd run to the computer, to see if anyone made a new comment about Tucker or her (pic of her over at the gallery). She's just as proud of Tucker as I am.

what a doll, i love his coat and his ears, and his expression! i can see it's the same expression as in the other photo. I can't tell you how many times i saw that other avatar and thought it was cute, and wished i could see more photos of the boy. I'm going to head over to the gallery after this. He's very handsome and cute. How old is he in that photo?

Back