• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Baby George

George19

Hello

Two weeks ago, I lost my seven month old puppy George, since I had lived alone for 6 years I was thrilled to get George, he was the perfect puppy, he would throw himself at me for a cuddle and I'd have to catch him like a goalie! He was the most beautiful thing I have seen and I had so many plans for the two of us. Now he's gone and I miss him terribly. It's lovely to see pics of all your fabulous cavs, I'll put one of George up when I work out how and when I can bear to look at them.

Enjoy your babies while you have them, I'm sure you all do.

Hopefully George's legacy is that he showed you the joy having a dog in your life can bring and you will one day soon be able to have another wonderful dog share your home with you. :flwr:

i'm so sorry to hear about your loss. what a terrible thing to go through.

glad you can get some comfort from the site. keep the good memories because they are something you will always treasure.

k

My heart goes out to you :flwr:

It doesn’t matter if it’s a couple of days of a few years the pain is still the same. I know cause I been at both ends. I had two dogs in my life one was only with me for two weeks and the other for 21 years. The pain was still the same but the dog that lived for 21 years I had an ending too I could understand but the other that was only with me for two weeks and it still hurts.

You gave George some wonderful months of life and the fact that you will never forget means he will always be apart of you, means that his life was important, it meant something.

I know that George has taught you a few things about yourself as well; maybe that’s why he was sent to you.

I hope you find the love again that George gave you, you won’t be replacing him because he is already a part of you, I hope you will see it as giving something back for the love that was given to you.

P.S if you want email me the photos and I will put them up for you

I'm very sorry for your loss. May I make a suggestion, why don't you visit the Memoriam Section. There are many posts there by others who have lost their precious pets. It may help to read the words in their posts. You might also like to leave one there yourself and talk a bit about George.

Whenever you get your avatar in place it will show up on all your posts, even those that have been done in the past. It's a very neat feature at this site. I needed help with mine as well.

God Bless and take care.

I'm so very sorry for you loss. Seven months is just so incredibly young. Hope your heart heals soon and you get some joy at looking at the beautiful pups on this site. May they bring you fond memories of George and encourage you to open your heart soon to another....when you are ready of course.

Thank you all so much for your kind words, whenever I feel low I will read them again and take heart that others understand. This is a wonderful site and I imagine it would have been one of the ones George would have had a look at when he used to sit on my laptop keyboard when I wasn't looking. You are all so kind and there's something in your words that really helps.

Baby George

Picture2004.jpg

Picture2015.jpg

Picture2003.jpg

Picture2028.jpg

Picture2027.jpg

What a beautiful little guy. I'm sorry you had so little time with him, but I'm sure you made his short little life very happy.

Welcome to the board. I hope you'll find encouragement here.

What a gorgeous little boy. I am so sorry for your loss. I really understand. When I lost my 14 yr old baby dog last June I vowed not to get another one. But now I have Maddy. She is such a joy.
You can never replace George, but you can love another baby dog.
Pam

He is so precious. I am sorry for your loss but happy you have months of lovely memories of the time you two spent together. :flwr:

Thanks for sharing his beautiful photos and your love of him with all of us.

What a wonderful puppy. I'm so sorry you lost him, and I hope that you are finding some comfort in some of the stories and pictures on this site.

I'm a firm believer that things happen for a reason, even tho that reason may not be clear to us at the time. There was something that you and George gave each other during the time you were together that was important.

You'll learn to love again, but George will always be a part of your heart.

Back