Thread: Huge Pre Valentines Sale !!

Post Thanks / Like

Default Huge Pre Valentines Sale !!

Just wanted to let you guys know that I am running a HUGE Pre-Valentines sale on almost everything in the store ! Time to make room for New Spring items coming soon !

Great Savings on those Animal Stars Swarovski ID tags again ! And Lookout Carseats ! as well as most items in the store. Check it out at www.tiabellas.com

Post Thanks / Like

when does the sale end Roxanne?
    Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I ordered Lucky a fabulous Oversized Lookout. I'm looking so forward to car trips once we get it!!! I hope it comes soon.

What great timing for a sale Roxanne ;-)

Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like

Roxanne, I love the new Bed and Biscuit section on your site. Wish I lived by you because my 4 would be booked for regular visits. Sounds terrific. And great sale prices!
    Molly and Murphy (tri), Katie (ruby), Casey (B/T),Spike the wonder pup (tri), Suzie (tri) and Penny (blen)

Post Thanks / Like

Sara.....ends on Valentines Day !

Molly ....... Thanks ! I wish you lived closer too .would love to have a all Cavalier clientele !!!

Post Thanks / Like

Roxanne -

How does that k9 kiwi stuff smell?? How does it work?? How would you rate it vs pet silk??

I LOVE playing 100 questions!

Sara, mommy to Kosmo ~ 4 year blenheim boy and Faith 3 year b/t girl *rescue*

Post Thanks / Like

It *IS* Petsilk !! Its just a different "flavor" or "scent" I guess I should say . I dont know why they named it Cool Dog ??????? OH wait I know ........they told me they wanted something similar to the Crazy Dog line ........anyway , it smells exactly like it sounds ! Sweet and fruity

Mic Guest

Dang...checked out to see if the stuff on my wish list is on sale...NOT. I'm holding out for PS Midnight Black shampoo and conditioner. Still waiting....